COVID-19 SUBSTITUTION INFORMATION
- Please note that during the pandemic, substitution of colours and/or varieties may be more common, in addition to containers. We will always do our very best to design and deliver beautiful bouquets and arrangements for any occasion, however substitutions are more likely to occur at this time. We are confident their flowers will look wonderful and will be thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated!
Please note that from time to time seasonal and regional conditions may affect the supply of flowers and greens available for sale on our website. Specific varieties or colours may not always be available or may be available but fail to meet our high quality standards. In some cases, substitutions may be necessary to fulfill your floral and container requirements. In addition:
- Substitution may be necessary to ensure your floral arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention will be given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the ordered item.
- We don't substitute the type of arrangement; that is, no change in size or shape.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colours shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal value.
- When substitution is necessary, the utmost care shall be taken to maintain the overall effect of the arrangement shown online. For example, if necessary, spiked flowers will be substituted for spikes and round flowers for round.
- In one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as roses, the variety is of first importance, preceding colour in this instance only.
Your complete satisfaction is our utmost priority. For local deliveries across Toronto and the GTA, we have a very large selection of floral varieties, greenery and containers. We will always do our very best to deliver flowers and gifts that match as closely as possible the photos shown online.